A Part 141 Certified Course
After achieving your Private Pilots License, the next step is your Instrument Rating! The Instrument Rating is some of the most challenging training that an aspiring professional pilot undertakes. Learning to fly and navigate by solely referencing the aircraft instruments, you will no longer be limited to flying on clear weather days. Upon completion of this course you will gain all of the knowledge and skills required to properly asses weather and fly under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR). Our Instrument Rating Course is a certified FAA Part 141 Training Course which ensures your experience will be structured, efficient, accountable, and fun! Full-time student pilots immersed in the Sanders Flight Training Center Instrument Rating Course can earn their Instrument Rating in as little as 4 weeks.
During your course of instruction you will enjoy ground and flight lessons that will guide you through Instrument Flight Rules, GPS Navigation, Radio Instrument Navigation, Meteorology, and flying Instrument Approach Procedures.
Additionally, our certified flight instructors will be there to ensure your success every step of the way. All of our instructors are highly trained with experiences and backgrounds ranging from military aviation to careers at major passenger and cargo airlines. When you entrust your training to Sanders Flight Training Center, you can rest assured that you will be learning from the best.
- 30 hours of ground instruction covering all required topics
- 35 hours of Instrument Flight Training
- Up to 30 hours of pre and post flight instruction
- Unlimited practice in our Red Bird TD2 BATD Flight Training Device
- Gleim Instrument Pilot Study Kit
- FAA Knowledge Test Preparation
- End of course career consultation with a Military or Major Airline Pilot
Extra training in addition to our included items will be billed at our standard rate/hr
- Private Pilot or Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Meet FAA Medical Requirements
- US Citizen with proof of citizenship