Military to atp transition course
Sanders flight training center
Are you a military pilot looking to complete your ATP practical? If so Sanders Flight Training Center has you covered! Our comprehensive ATP training program will ensure that you are confident and prepared for your ATP practical check ride. This course has been specifically created for pilots who have completed all ATP-CTP course requirements, the FAA ATP written test, and poses the requisite amount of fixed wing military flight time to satisfy ATP or Restricted ATP requirements. Our local area FAA Examiner and SFTC Staff have extensive background and knowledge in the area of military competency. We look forward to helping you prepare for the most important check ride of your aviation career.
Military to ATP Transition Course
Built with the military aviator in mind
- ON SITE LODGING!
- D95A Travel Air Ground Instruction
- 3 x 1.5 hr D95A Travel Air Dual Training Flights to ensure you are prepared
- Up to 2 hrs of aircraft rental for the check ride
- *DPE Examination Fee not included
- *Space is limited, $1000 deposit required